duannengling4705 2013-12-02 16:00
浏览 116
已采纳

PHP mcrypt_create_iv返回问号和不正确的长度 - CodeIgniter

I'm trying to use mcrypt_create_iv to generate random salts. When I test to see if the salt is generated by echo'ing it out, it checks out but it isn't the required length which I pass as a parameter to it (32), instead its less than that.

When I store it in my database table however, it shows up as something like this K??5P?M???4?o???"?0??

I'm sure it's something to do with the database, but I tried to change the collation of it to correspond with the config settings of CI, which is utf8_general_ci, but it doesn't solve the problem, instead it generates a much smaller salt.

Does anyone know of what may be wrong? Thanks for any feedback/help

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshengyin0147 2013-12-03 07:47
    关注

The function mcrypt_create_iv() will return a binary string, containing \0 and other unreadable characters. Depending on how you want to use the salts, you first have to encode those byte strings, to an accepted alphabet. It is also possible to store binary strings in the database, but of course you will have a problem to display them.

Since salts are normally used for password storing, i would recommend to have a look at PHP's function password_hash(), it will generate a salt automatically and includes it in the resulting hash-value, so you don't need a separate database field for the salt.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错