duanrao3371 2019-03-15 16:39
浏览 153
已采纳

如何从godaddy中托管的远程服务器访问本地MySql数据库

I am trying to access a database which is in root@localhost from a website hosted by godaddy.

i created a php file in the project folder and trying to access the local mysql database

here is the code

//actionpage.php

<?php

$db=mysqli_connect("127.0.0.1","cancan","canpass","test");

if (!$db) {
    die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error());
}
echo "Connected successfully";

?>

it gives me the error on the browser

Connection failed: Access denied for user 'cancan'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

The website i created is just static html without a back end..

I am pretty new to back end developing , Please help me

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhui7136 2019-03-15 17:01
    关注

So long as Godaddy doesn't block outgoing MySQL connections and your ISP doesn't block incoming MySQL connections, this is technically possible.

You would need to:

1. Configure MySQL to listen on your computer's external network interface (i.e. not on a UNIX socket nor on the loopback IP address).
    2. Ensure that the MySQL service is available on the Internet (which will probably mean configuring your Internet router to perform port forwarding for the MySQL port from the Internet to your development machine)
    3. Change the connection string in your PHP so it connects to the hostname or IP address of your computer on the Internet (probably your router's external IP address).

You'd probably want to ensure you have a static IP address on the Internet so that you don't need to update the PHP every time your IP changes.

This, however, will be slow (because your MySQL traffic has to go back and forth across the Internet) and risky from a security perspective.

So don't do it. Get a MySQL service from Godaddy.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系