donglvmang8638 2019-05-27 18:45
浏览 99
已采纳

从localhost计算机连接到GoDaddy服务器数据库

I programmed a website in PHP that uses a MySQL Server through GoDaddy. I have the same code saved on my local computer and sync it with the directory on GoDaddy through an app. I also use XAMPP on my computer to test any changes I make to the website before I make the changes public. However, the localhost server is different and in no way connected with the cPanel GoDaddy server. Therefore, if something new is added to the database on the public server, I would have to

1. Download the sql file on the remote phpmyadmin
  2. Upload this file on the localhost phpmyadmin

This is an inefficient process, so now I want to use PHP to connect to the GoDaddy server. To do this, I put the IP Address given to me in the GoDaddy hosting page as the host parameter of the mysqli_connect() function.

// Set the database access information as constants
define('DB_USER', 'libuc6kfb0jg');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'MY PASSWORD');
define('DB_HOST', 'MY IP ADDRESS');
define('DB_NAME', 'firstborumdatabase');

This user has all privileges on both the remote and the localhost. On cPanel - Remote MySQL® I have added the IP Address of my computer's localhost server.

// Make the connection
$dbc = @mysqli_connect(DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, DB_NAME) OR die('Could not connect to MySQL: ' . mysqli_connect_error());

When I put this code in, instead of having 'localhost' as my host, which connects to the local MySQL server of XAMPP, it gives the following error

Could not connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'libuc6kfb0jg'@'[Sensitive Info]' (using password: YES)

Since I know it is not a permissions problem, the next thing I did was use the PORT parameter. So, I added 3306 to the end to no avail, for it gave me the same error. Lastly, I put in this code as a mysql command into the mysql client from the XAMPP Control Panel, and this gave me the same exact error.

Stack Overflow Research

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit

I found a flaw: In cPanel, Remote MySQL Database, I added the IP Address that my localhost server is, not my computer's IP Address, if that makes sense. I am now changing the IP Address that I had added in this tool.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangou2046 2019-05-27 18:51
    关注

While giving the user all permissions is crucial for it to have the necessary access to your database that only affects the ability for him to manipulate the database. You need to also whitelist your computers IP with the Servers firewall or you will not be allowed to connect to the remote server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?