dpj96988 2016-12-23 13:54
浏览 23
已采纳

在购物车Magento中加载自定义属性

Hi for a Magento website i need to load a custom attribute in the shopping cart.

i use getmodel function to load the items. but i have no clue how i load the attribute. maybe i haven't configure the attribute right. i have enabled yes for enable on product listing. de attribute code is 'staffel_percentage'. it is just a regular string

also when i change the price per product it doesn't change the subtotal maybe this is because we already change the price for the product on the rest of the website?

maybe it is in the event? i use this event: controller_action_layout_render_before.

this is the code in observer i use for it

$cart = Mage::getModel('checkout/cart')->getQuote();                            // Gets the collection of checkout 
        foreach ($cart->getAllItems() as $item) {                                               // adds all items to $item and does the following code for each item

if ($item->getParentItem()) {                                                       // If items is part of a parent
            $item = $item->getParentItem();                                                     // Get parentItem;
            }
            //echo 'ID: '.$item->getProductId().'<br />';

$percentage = 80;// init first percentage

$quantity = $item->getQty(); //quantity

//$staffelstring = loadattribute//loads attribute

//gives the right percentage per quantity 
            //$staffelarray = explode(';', ^);
            //foreach($staffelarray as $staffels){
                //$stafel = explode(':', $staffels);
                //if($quantity >= $stafel[0]){
                    //$percentage = $Stafel[1];
                //}
            //}

$currency = Mage::app()->getStore()->getCurrentCurrencyRate();                      // Currencyrate that is used currently
            $specialPrice = (($this->CalculatePrice($item) * $currency)* $percentage) / 100;                            //New prices we want to give the products

if ($specialPrice > 0) {                                                            // Check if price isnt lower then 0
                $item->setCustomPrice($specialPrice);                                           //Custom Price will have our new price
                $item->setOriginalCustomPrice($specialPrice);                                   //Original Custom price will have our new price, if there was a custom price before
                $item->getProduct()->setIsSuperMode(true);                                      //set custom prices against the quote item
                }
            }
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiaogouk86049 2016-12-23 17:09
    关注

You need to load the product right after your first if statement

$product = Mage::getModel('catalog/product')->load($item->getId()); // may be $item->getProductId() instead here

Then on the next line after that you can add some logging statements that will appear in var/log/system.log

Mage::log($product->getData()); // this will output all of the product data and attributes. You will see your custom attribute value here if it is set on this product.

If there is a value set for your product for your custom attribute then you can get it like this

$value = $product->getData('staffel_percentage');

As for the prices changing, not sure how you have the prices set up. You need to set a positive or negative number to add or subtract from the price in the fields found in the parent product configuration page in Catalog > Products > Your product > Associated Products.

See this image for what the section looks like.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么