doubi4531 2014-12-19 19:07
浏览 42
已采纳

通过curl将会话信息传递给PHP

What I'm trying to do is make the session from the client program available to the server program.

Both programs are running on the same Apache site, so the configuration for the session files, permissions, etc are all the same.

Test server program:

<?php
session_name('main');
session_start();
echo '<pre>'.print_r($_COOKIE, true).'</pre>';
?>

Test client program:

<?php
session_name('main');
session_start();
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, 'main='.session_id());
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, 'A=1&B=2');
$result=curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
echo $result;
?>

Behavior:

• As written, the curl call to the server times out.
  • If I remove session_start() from the server, the server returns the cookie value as expected.
  • When I remove curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, 'main='.session_id()) from the client every call to the server creates a new session file as expected.
  • I added curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $cookiefile) making sure that $cookiefile exists and is writable, no change in behavior.

So is this just not possible to do? I don't need to write any cookies or get cookie information back, I just need the server program to be able to access same session information as the client.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongliu6848 2014-12-21 18:00
    关注

After a lot more searching I discovered the cause. The client script has the session file locked, so the server session cannot read it, hence the time out. More here: PHP Sessions - Locking and Sharing questions

So doing a session_write_close() in the client solves the issue, and leaves the $_SESSION variable intact, however if using session cookies and output has already happened (client) the session cannot be restarted on the client, so this solution will probably not work for me.

What I will probably need to do is serialize the session manually, put the information in a database table, and pass the key to the server which can read the table, then upon return I can pull the data from the table and update the session in the client.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂