doudu161481 2013-07-26 10:33 采纳率: 100%
浏览 124
已采纳

创建Com对象时出现PHP致命错误

I have a php web application that needs to access a PI-Datasource using an application-library written for windows on dll form to fetch the data. Due to the non-polimorphism of PHP we are using a wrapper written in C#-Dotnet in order to use the polimorphism library.

PHP->Wrapper->Lib->PI-System

The problem: PHP crashes, without leaving a log, on the creation of the com object (almost always on every second request). My thought was that probably something in the existing php code could be wrong that causes this fatal-error and after a lot of debugging and trying I simplified the code to this:

$connection = new Com('Something.SomethingClass');

with the variable $connection not being used NEVER! and still every 2nd time I get php-crash (documented in windows error log with an 1000-Error and an 1001-Information)

>Faulting application name: php-cgi.exe, version: 5.4.11.0, time stamp: 0x511a30ec
>Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17932, time stamp: 0x503275ba
>Exception code: 0xc0000005
>Fault offset: 0x0000d3cf
>Faulting process id: 0x14d0
>Faulting application start time: 0x01ce89dd0ae23748
>Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendServer\bin\php-cgi.exe
>Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll

So i tried to generate even more com objects..

$connArray = array();
for($i = 0; $i < 50 ; $i++){
  Core_System_Log::getInstance()->logWithoutMessageId('Before: ' . $i ,Core_System_Log::DEBUG);
  $connArray[i] = new Com('Something.SomethingClass');
  Core_System_Log::getInstance()->logWithoutMessageId('After: ' . $i, Core_System_Log::DEBUG);
}   

All 50 were generated with no problem, and again every 2nd time i tried i got a php fatal error. I tried to used all 50 of them, and they all read values from the PI-System with no problem.

I tried to unset the variables and call also the gc, call the destructor from C#, check the constructor from C# (which just makes an object of the library and had no exception, the object was normally created and still php crashed) but the problem did not disappear.

So, is there any idea? am i doing something wrong (how can it be wrong when every 2nd time it is properly reading the values)?

Environments Tested:

• OS:Windows Server 2008 R2 64Bit / Windows 7 Prof SP1 32/64Bit
  • PHP: 5.3.9/ 5.3.14 / 5.3.21 / 5.4.11
  • WS: Apache and IIS (few different versions)

UPDATE: The problem was finally in the C# code. There was a call to GC which did not allow the COM object to be closed/deleted correctly having as a result C# to hang (again with no exception) and "triggering" the php fatal error.

Thanks for the responses.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duancongjue9202 2013-08-01 08:35
    关注

UPDATE: The problem was finally in the C# code. There was a call to GC which did not allow the COM object to be closed/deleted correctly having as a result C# to hang. The object was somewhere kept in Ram and the second time the wrapper was called it just hanged/exited (again with no exception) which "triggered" the php fatal error.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向