duanjuebin2519 2013-05-23 21:38
浏览 68
已采纳

如何结合内容处置:附件暂时停用onbeforeunload-message?

I have one page insert.php where the user can make inputs into a form.

I use javascript to inform the user about possible loss of inserted data when the page is closed.

<script language="JavaScript">
    var needToConfirm = true;

window.onbeforeunload = confirmExit;

function confirmExit() {
        if ( needToConfirm )
        return "This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved.";
    }
</script>

Then I have a form that contains an element to download ("save") the data inserted.

<form action='insert.php' method='post'>
    ... other input elemets ...
    <input type="submit" name="save" value="Save" onclick="needToConfirm = false;">
</form>

When this save-button is pressed, no data is lost, since the form just reloads itself and refills the form with the $_POST-data. Hence I set the needToConfirm variable to false to not make the user worried.

Furthermore, the $_POST-data is downloaded when reloading the page (insert.php) using:

session_start();
... store $_POST in $_SESSION ...
Header( 'HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently');
Header($'Location: save.php');

Where in save.php I do this:

session_start();
header( 'Content-disposition: attachment; filename=download.dat' );
... echo $_SESSION-data ...

This downloads the inserted data without closing the already loaded insert.php.

The problem is that the javascript needToConfirm-variable stays on false. Hence when I close the page after clicking on download (even if the download was not confirmed by the user) no warning is shown anymore and data may be lost.

Any ideas how to solve this problem are very appreciated.

(I guess the problem is related to the insert.php somehow not fully reloaded due to the loading of the other page...)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqb77047 2013-05-23 21:51
    关注

you would need to set up a timer and after some timeout, reset the value again to true (you should not have to use bigger then 100ms)

window.setTimeout('needToConfirm=true', 100);

Put that into the onclick so when there is content to show, the page reloads itself, but when there is just the attachment, the timer fires

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line