drw85135 2013-02-13 12:47
浏览 76
已采纳

将imap_search与Godaddy托管的电子邮件帐户一起使用?

I'm having issues with using imap_search() using a Godaddy hosted email account.

I have created a script that connects to 3 mail boxes using PHP and the imap_open() and imap_search() functions before looping through all the emails and retracting the specific information that I need.

It works fine with 2 other accounts, 1 hosted with gmail and the other self hosted. With the Godaddy account I don't have hosting with them they only host our emails and our website is hosted elsewhere.

I can connect fine to the mail server using imap_open() without errors, however when I use imap_search($inbox,'UNSEEN') it doesn't return any emails, I've tried changing 'UNSEEN' to 'ALL' but it is still not retrieving any emails.

The imap_open host value im using is {imap.secureserver.net:993/imap/ssl}INBOX

I don't know if anyone has had any issues with this before and while I wait for a response from GoDaddy, I know that users here are usually a lot quicker at responding and more informative so I'm asking the community here.

If I run echo commands after the imap_open() function I can see this on screen so I know it is getting that far in the script, it is just returning a blank array of emails for the imap_search() request.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyun8075 2013-02-14 09:30
    关注

I have had a response from GoDaddy with the following information in case anybody else finds themselves in the same boat as me.

Thank you for contacting Online Support. Our IMAP servers do not allow connections from external servers. This is prevented within the mail server security settings and firewalls. We apologize for any inconvenience however, these settings will not modified to support imap_search(). We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

This is quite frustrating, however at least I have an answer. I will have to move my emails over to Google Apps or similar to get these to work with imap_open() / imap_search() on my server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看