dongmiyu8979 2011-06-12 08:24
浏览 72
已采纳

从前端更改记录的顺序

I am faced with a problem coding my next feature. I want the user to be able to rearrange records and change the display_order value. I'm using Jquery UI's draggable and droppable to facilitate this.

I can see how a simple swap of display_order values would work. But I want to set a display order for a record and ideally have the others shuffle around so there are no repeated display_order values. Apart from not getting my head around how I would do that it seems like it would be hard to code and inefficient, shuffling every value around in the list.

So I am open to other suggestions of how this sort of thing is normally, or should be done.

I though of maybe using a value like 3.000 to represent the order and then when I want to make a record take its place make its value 3 - 0.001 so its 2.999 and will sort between 2 and 3. But I can see so many things wrong with that idea and doesn't seem like a good path to follow.

Thanks for any input!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudouwen2763 2011-06-12 09:01
    关注
    • add a sorting column to your table, smallint, mediumint or int depending on the expected number of total entries
    • A new entry is appended to the end, max(sorting) + 1
    • when reordering an item, get the new position it will be in and alter the higher sorting entries accordingly:

mysql_query('UPDATE yourTable set sorting = '.$yourNewposition.' where id='.$yourUniqueId .' LIMIT 1');

mysql_query('UPDATE yourTable set sorting = sorting + 1 where sorting >= '.$yourNewposition.' AND id != '.$yourUniqueId );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表