dpojoxa5613 2010-05-03 08:41
浏览 87
已采纳

如何重新调整大小和重新定位shadowbox / greybox窗口以显示在某个div元素中?

I would like to know if it is possible to re-size and re-position a greybox or shadowbox window to display in a certain div element?

I am creating a template for a wordpress site, and I am using the default calendar, but when you click on a date inside of the calendar, the default action is to open it up in a new window.

Would it be possible to mod greybox or shadowbox in such a way that when you click on a date, the box opens up over the calendar displaying the contents in it, instead of a new page?

Or is there another way of achieving the desired result, maybe with jQuery or Javascript?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtiandexue123456 2010-05-03 08:49
    关注

jQuery UI has a widget called Dialog that can achieve your result. You could use it like this:

$(document).ready( function() {

// This will initialize the dialog box and hide it by default.
        // You can find a list of most options here: http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Dialog
        $("#dialog").dialog({
            autoOpen: false,
            modal : true,
        });

// This will select the links like you specified
        $('#wp-calendar a').click( function(e) {
            e.preventDefault() // Disable the link from going to a new page
            var url = $(this).attr("href"); // Pull the HRef for the link for making the AJAX request

// This will make an AJAX request and put the result in the dialog.
            $("#dialog").empty().load(url, function() {

// This is the callback for when the AJAX request finishes
                // All it does it open the dialog, which now has data in it
                $("#dialog").dialog("open");
            });
        });
    });

Note: You'd need to install jQuery UI for this, and you'll probably want to read up on Dialog here. You'll need to take more steps if you'd want this to degrade gracefully, and depending on your markup. If you could post a snippet of a "day" on the calendar, I can try to tailor it to your needs.

Edit: Lets say that the file that return the rendered page for the event is "/ajax/event.php?id=123", you'd first want to prevent the link's default behavior (of navigating to a new page); then you'd want to use jQuery's load function to load an assembled URL's data into the dialog; once that request completes, you'd want to open the dialog. I've edited to code to do so, and it will degrade gracefully for user that don't have JavaScript enabled.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 组策略中的计算机配置策略无法下发
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊