douqiong8412 2013-08-01 08:48
浏览 51
已采纳

你如何使用PHP来复制表单字段?

I currently have a clients landing page set up so that it posts any new signups to Salesforce. The information primarily goes through to my own system which requires specific form field id's. Salesforce also requires specific form field id's. To do this I have created a second set of form fields that are hidden, and I'm using javascript to set the value of the hidden fields to the same as the visible ones. The only problem with this is that if javascript isn't enabled on the end-users browser, then most of the information doesn't go through to Salesforce.

Is there an alternative way of doing this in PHP? I'm not an expert with PHP, and my thinking was to post the data to an interrupt page, echo the value of the visible fields in the hidden fields, and then use a header redirect to go to the normal script.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duangang4940 2013-08-01 11:07
    关注

I wont show you the form as I'm aware you already have one set up

But here is how I would approach this using cURL

$url = 'http://salesforceurl.here';
    $post_data = "first_name={$_POST['fname']}&last_name={$_POST['lname']}&email={$_POST['email']}&phone={$_POST['telephone']}&country={$_POST['country']}&description={$_POST['comments']}";

$ch = curl_init( $url );
    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post_data);
    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

$response = curl_exec( $ch );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端