dsds661730652211 2013-08-13 00:22
浏览 797
已采纳

在MySQL DB中存储base64编码值的最佳方法?

I have a value I'd like to store in my DB, does the Collation make any difference how a string like this

YToyOntzOjIwOiJUeXBlX29mX29yZ2FuaXNhdGlvbiI7czoyMDoiTWVtYmVyIG9mIFBhcmxpYW1lbnQiO3M6ODoiUG9zdGNvZGUiO3M6NzoiUEUxIDFKQSI7fQ==

Might be stored? Also, the only way I seem to be able to write these values to the DB is by using a BLOB this seems to be a really rather wrong way of storing it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtang5229 2013-08-13 01:10
    关注

The collation only makes a difference if you need to ORDER BY or search the column. These base64 encoded items are probably not going to be searched or sorted.

If your encoded items are guaranteed to be less than 64K bytes in length, define your column like this:

`columnname` TEXT CHARACTER SET ascii,

This is exactly what's needed for a base64 encoded variable; the encoding process turns everything into displayable ASCII.

If the items will be less than 16 megabytes in length, but some will be longer than 64k, use MEDIUMTEXT instead of TEXT.

Edit years later.

The OQ encoded string, decoded, is a serialized php object:

a:2:{s:20:"Type_of_organisation";s:20:"Member of Parliament";s:8:"Postcode";s:7:"PE1 1JA";}

Observation 1: lots of this stuff gets stored in text columns without encoding it, using the utf8 or utf8mb4 character set. Lots? Yes. WordPress stores option data this way.

Observation 2: If it can be translated to JSON, you could use the JSON data type in recent versions of MySQL. JSON searches still aren't sargable, but they are structured.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线