dongpo1846 2015-12-09 09:16
浏览 110
已采纳

单一登录与特定页面上的adfs和wordpress

I am making a website for a school, the website is made with Wordpress.

The school has a local (server ?) made with ADFS where they can sign in. I have the need to have a page on the website called 'intranet' where if the user is singed in on the server of the school they should be auto-logged in on the website and see the files on that adfs server. The company responsible for this server will provide me with a link of some sort.

I have found a Wordpress Plugin called: SAML 2.0 single sign on.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/saml-20-single-sign-on/

But from my understanding this plugin is replacing the admin login with a single-sign-on, which is not really what i want to do (or do i?). There should be a separate login-form on a specific webpage only.

I have zero knowledge of ADFS, what i know about it is from wikipedia:

Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS or AD FS), a software component developed by Microsoft, can run on Windows Server operating systems to provide users with single sign-on access to systems and applications located across organizational boundaries.

Question

My actual question: Since i don't have any knowledge in this matter, i would like to have some tips on how to start with this, what do i need to learn, and what do i have to google to learn relevant information about this? Maybe a little step-by-step guide to get me started? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, how is the user information handled? Do i need to have a ssl certificate or is that handled on the side of ADFS?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• download2014711 2015-12-09 19:04
    关注

Refer : ADFS Single Sign On with WordPress.

ADFS authenticates against AD.

What will happen is that you go to WordPress, you will be redirected to the ADFS login page, you authenticate and then get redirected back to WordPress with a collection of claims (AD attributes). These can include roles.

You can't alter this behaviour.

Yes you need an SSL certificate on the ADFS side but since ADFS is already installed, it must already exist.

For a good overview, refer : A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效