dousi8931 2015-04-20 11:09
浏览 66
已采纳

如何实现可重用的PHP表单处理逻辑?

I am new to PHP and I have a lots of forms in PHP. The forms make use of the standard HTML Input fields and need to be validated on the serverside. How can I implement this, so that I do not have to write lots of boilerplate HTML over and over again, rather only write the minimal amount of code that generate the "full forms". What is the recommended approach to implement this? Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudanma9706 2015-04-20 11:27
    关注

If you prefer to do it all yourself, you should at least do it PHP-Classes which will save you from re-writing (if done right ;-)). Handle attributes of the fields through an assoc array, e.g. like this:

<?php

$form = new Form("MyInput", array ("submit" => "myform.php") );

$form->AddField("input_text", array ("label" => "Your name") );

?>

To handle validation, you could use attributes such as

$form->AddField("input_text", array (
            "label" => "Your name" , 
            "validate" => "required"
       ) );

(Only examples, there's a lot of code releated to this which you'd need to write once...)

That should be useful for learning purposes...

Next, you could use JS to validate. Pls. note that JS does client-side validation only and you cannot rely on it being executed (user might have turned of JS in his browser), so you still MUST validate in PHP when receiving the data. (And you could use JS-Libraries for that - I've used Parsley and was quite happy with it...)

If you want to skip that experience, use Frameworks or Templating Engines.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配