dongzhong5967 2010-11-04 19:05
浏览 142
已采纳

为什么PHP会话信息不能通过浏览器重启持续存在,即使cookie和PHPSESSID仍然存在?

Logins on a PHP site I am working on are managed by session cookies which store the userid in the session. This works fine until the browser is closed, at which point the userid information seems to be being lost.

I've set the gc and the cookie keepalive time each to seven days, and the php session settings are as follows (set via .htaccess):

session.use_cookies On  On
session.cookie_lifetime 604800  0
session.gc_divisor  1000    1000
session.gc_maxlifetime  604800  1440
session.gc_probability  0   0

I can verify with Chrome and Firebug that PHPSESSID does have a lifetime of seven days and that it is persisting between browser restarts. However, session variables such as the userid are definitely not being preserved (I can use var_dump on a separate page to verify this). What could be causing session variables to be deleted between browser restarts, if gc and cookie lifetimes are being set properly?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dragonsun00000 2010-11-04 19:28
    关注

The problem ended up being with the hosting provider, Rackspace Cloud. Rackspace Cloud Sites saves $_SESSION information per-server by default but does not attempt to direct the same user to the same server between browser restarts. I'll have to set up a database-based session system or store the session files somewhere else.

My question might have been unclear because of the conflict between "session cookie" (a cookie that only lasts until browser restart) and the $_SESSION information which is supposed to persist until garbage collection.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)