doulechou0700 2012-01-19 18:25
浏览 105
已采纳

安全地使用PHP exec函数

I am writing a PHP script designed to run an executable file (ffmpeg.exe) via the exec() function. The problem is that I have read that using the exec() function can be a security risk and should be avoided if possible. I have been doing some research into how to run the exec() function securely, and the only thing that I keep coming across is to filter the command string with escapeshellcmd or escapeshellarg. What I want to know is if it is possible to further increase security when using the exec() function or if there is a secure alternative to exec(). Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my code;

define('FFMPEG_LIBRARY', 'c:\\ffmpeg7\\ffmpeg\\bin\\ffmpeg ');
$transcode_string = FFMPEG_LIBRARY." -i " . $srcFile . " -acodec libmp3lame -ab 64k -ar 22050 -ac 1 -vcodec libx264 -b:v 250k -r 30 -f flv -y " . $destFile;
$transcode_string = escapeshellcmd($transcode_string);
exec($transcode_string);

$srcFile is basically the video for transcoding while $destFile is the output file I wish to create.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglangtun1850 2012-01-19 18:32
    关注

using the exec() function can be a security risk and should be avoided if possible.

That's a bit of a generalization - it is perfectly possible to build a secure solution using exec(). But it's indeed hard: there are many pitfalls in executing external programs, especially if you are passing outside parameters to them.

The first step, as you say, is to escape everything using escapeshellarg() to prevent the injection of other, possibly harmful commands.

Then the question is what damage entering wrong values could cause in the program that is being called. For example,

• running a ffmpeg operation on a 200000 x 200000 pixels large video may well cause a server hangup because the call tries to allocate an impossible amount of memory. So you have to sanitize the size values the user can enter, and exit if they are too large, or not numbers.

• a malicious user could tell ffmpeg to use a configuration file and try to create a video from that, possibly resulting in the configuration file to be used as output, so you need to limit the range of file paths users can specify.

And so on and so on.

Also, you need to think about the possibility of killing the server through the mere number of requests. What if I send 50 requests a second to a PHP script that in turn calls a complex ffmpeg command? The server may easily break under the burden, and you may want to protect against that.

So: there is no inherent security problem in using exec(), but every incoming parameter that gets passed to it needs to be looked at very carefully.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)