drbe16008 2011-02-09 04:16
浏览 41
已采纳

使用命名模式子例程的PCRE正则表达式

I am experimenting with the named subpattern/'subroutine' regex features in PHP's PCRE and I'm hoping someone can explain the following strange output:

$re = "/
(?(DEFINE)
    (?<a> a )
)

^(?&a)$

/x";

var_dump(preg_match($re, 'a', $match)); // (int) 1 as expected
var_dump($match); // Array( [0] => 'a' ) <-- Why?

I can't understand why the named group "a" is not in the result (with the contents "a"). Changing preg_match to preg_match_all puts "a" and "1" in the match data but both contain only an empty string.

I really like the idea of writing regular expressions this way, as you can make them incredibly powerful whilst keeping them very maintainable (see this answer for a good example of this), however if the subpatterns are not available in the match data then it's not much use really.

Am I missing something here or should I just mourn what could have been and move on?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqin8652 2011-02-09 06:11
    关注

It makes perfect sense these subpatterns would not capture a group - their main purpose it to be used more than once, so you can't really capture them all. In addition, if the default was to capture all subpatterns it wouldn't give you an option not to capture a group where you don't want it - not the best default behavior. The opposite is trivial - you can capture by adding another group around the (?&a) statement.
    I couldn't find a reference to this on PCRE.org. The closest is this, which is relevant because you don't match (?<a>...) directly (though you might expect an empty group):

Any capturing parentheses that are set during the subroutine call revert to their previous values afterwards.

It is clearer on the Perl manual (relevant part highlighted):

An example of how this might be used is as follows:

/(?<NAME>(?&NAME_PAT))(?<ADDR>(?&ADDRESS_PAT))
    (?(DEFINE)
    (?<NAME_PAT>....)
    (?<ADRESS_PAT>....)
    )/x

Note that capture buffers matched inside of recursion are not accessible after the recursion returns, so the extra layer of capturing buffers is necessary.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教