douzhi4056 2009-12-14 17:07
浏览 25
已采纳

PHP使用端口连接到Java程序的问题

Hoping someone can shed some light on this.

I have a PHP program which opens a port and sends some text to a java program listening on that port. Basically, there could be many instances of this PHP program connecting over this port to this one java program. The java program contacts an API, retrieves the answer, and then sends the information back over the port to the PHP program.

This solution seems to work but sometimes I get a empty response in my PHP program. The java program runs run successfully but the answer string is not transmitted back through the port to the php program.

Does this solution sound valid? Will I ever have an instance where the java program will send back the wrong information to the PHP program? Can anyone see any problems here? Thanks a bunch!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumao8803 2009-12-14 18:03
    关注

"Opens a port" is ambiguous, I'm going to assume you mean "opens a TCP connection".

There's no reason that the scheme you outlined cannot work, but you haven't provided enough information to narrow down the cause of the problem you're having.

When your PHP script gets an empty response from your Java code, it could be because the connection was broken, but it's more likely that the code on one end or the other has a bug. Make sure you're testing all the result values for errors.

If you need help finding the problem, you will need to post more specifics, ideally the smallest example of real code (for both ends of the connection) you can get to exhibit the problem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计