doufuhao0566 2017-11-03 17:09 采纳率: 100%
浏览 40
已采纳

Laravel:在传递给`view`之前检查控制器是否有字段值

I have two table, one is User that stores login credentials and other is Userinfo that deals with storing personal information about the users. When a user sign up, they do not require filling up all the inputs for UserInfo table (i.e. they might only fill up the Gender and Religion fields out of a few other). So, the end result is that the UserInfo ends up being filled with only a couple of values or none at all.

The issue I am facing right now is when I pass through the data from both tables to view, and display them in typical laravel way, it throws an error Trying to get property of non-object. This is expected since not all the users have complete data from UserInfo table. I tried many methods both in controller and view to deal with the error message but failed to find a solution.

Is there a way to check the columns for empty or half complete value and deal with them properly in controller before passing onto the view? I think these checks should be performed in the controller or anywhere other than in the view. If there are none, how do I deal with them in the view? Maybe inside the loop? Solution and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Here's my code in the view:

@forelse($donors as $donor)

<div class="panel panel-default">

<div class="panel-heading"><i class="fa fa-list-alt"></i> {{$donor->name}}</div>

<div class="panel-body">

<div class="row">
                <div class="col-md-6">

<div class="basic-info">

<h4>Basic Information</h4>

<p><strong>Blood Group: </strong>{{  $donor->user_info->blood  }}</p>
                        <p><strong>Sex: </strong>{{ $donor->user_info->sex }}</p>
                        <p><strong>Religion: </strong>{{ $donor->user_info->religion }}</p>
                        <p><strong>Age: </strong>{{ \Carbon\Carbon::parse($donor->user_info->dob)->age }}</p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

@empty

<p>No records found!</p>

@endforelse

As you can see, because not all the user have complete data in the table, laravel throws the Trying to get property of non-object error. My controller has standard laravel method of passing data to views:

public function index(User $user, Request $request)
{

$donors = $user->with('user_info')->latest()->paginate(5);

return view('donors.index', compact('donors'));
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duandiao3961 2017-11-03 17:17
    关注

Since version 5.5, Laravel has an optional() helper that I think it can help you.

Try something like this in your view:

optional($donor->user_info)->blood

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么