dragonmeng2002 2018-08-03 18:11
浏览 48
已采纳

使用Javascript和PHP在服务器上保存和检索数据

I have a form on my website that I want to ensure each client only submits once per year.

To do this, I would like to save the client's id # and the current year to a .txt file on my server when they submit the form.

When the form is submitted, I also need to check the current contents of that file to ensure their id has not already been recorded, and display a message if they have already submitted the form that year.

I believe I need to use PHP to do this, but I'm brand new to PHP and I'm also not very experienced with jQuery. Any assistance would be much appreciated!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanming7961 2018-08-03 18:23
    关注

Using a simple database would be much better, because it will be easier to retrieve the stored data later on. There are more than enough tutorials if youre not familiar with databases (use mysql database if you have few experience with databases).

If you use a database you can also store the submitted data from the form very easy.

As Dan already said, first learn PHP and database connects and querys and then jQuery (which you dont need for putting data from a form into a database, but with ajax its cooler (you dont even need jQuery for ajax, vanilla javascript can also do that for you) ;) ).

Just google everything, there are more than enough tutorials online.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多
  • ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件
  • ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入