dpn517111 2016-04-07 16:30
浏览 211

在IIS上通过PHP进行LDAPS连接

Trying to sort out an LDAPs connection over windows / PHP:

I have .pfx certificate available to me and an LDAP(s) configuration requirement running on Windows 2012R2 / IIS 8.5. I currently have a folder structure: C:\OpenLDAP\sysconf and within here is my LDAP.Conf file with an entry:

TLS_CACERT c:\openldap\sysconf\XXX.pfx

The pfx file is encrypted so I am assuming I need to 'install' the certificate on the IIS server.

I have the required password for the chain but I'm a little fuzzy on exactly where / process for installing the certificate on the IIS Server for this particular requirement.

Can anyone explain / guide me as to how to complete this side of it ?

Very Very appreciated in advance for your help

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlushen8940 2016-04-07 16:52
    关注

You can import/install the pfx (private key & certificate archive) for the ActiveDirectory services using Microsoft management console.

You need to launch MMC then import the certificate by selecting File->Add or remove snap-in->select Certificates->click add(to add it to the selected snap-ins)->click ok->select service account , then selecting local computer then selecting active directory service->finish.

This site will guide you through your configuration: A complete and step by step info is given

https://www.digicert.com/ssl-certificate-installation-microsoft-active-directory-ldap-2012.htm

You can verify your Ldap configuration by importing the public certificate to your personal certificate store through MMC or by just double clicking it and following the wizard then use ldp tool to verify the SSL connectivity.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
  • ¥15 个人网站被恶意大量访问,怎么办
  • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序