doujianzhi3358 2012-11-29 12:19
浏览 52
已采纳

在PHP中加载依赖项的正确方法是什么?

I have a doubt about the right way/best practice about loading dependent classes in PHP.

I usually put all dependencies in the beginning of each class with a include_once in a way similar to Java imports. Something like:

include_once 'dto/SomeObjectDTO.php;'
include_once 'dao/SomeObjectDAO.php;'
include_once 'util/SomeObjectUtil.php;'

class SomeObjectService{
    #class code here
}

This is the best way to load classes? Or maybe load all classes in a Bootstrap.php? Other ways?

Note that I'm talking about loading my own classes, not complex external classes like frameworks.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duankuixi1930 2012-11-29 12:28
    关注

Like Homer6 said, autoloading is a php's built in dependency loading mechanism.

PHP-FIG proposed a family of PHP coding standards called PSR. PSR-0 deals with class naming and autoloading. Here are some links:

Also, keep in mind, that autoloading comes with a price. There is a lot of string work and work with the fs in the proposed default autoloader(you can implement your own faster autoloader, but it is not going to conform to the standard). This makes autoloading slow when you need to load a lot of classes. So if you needed to load 2 classes only, your approach would be faster and more understandable.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow