dongxiao9583 2013-01-10 16:13
浏览 97
已采纳

JavaScript客户端对REST API的授权和身份验证

I'm building a PHP REST API that will be utilized from a JavaScript client, and am having some issues figuring out how to implement the auth and access side of things. There will be multiple applications that will use a JavaScript library that I'll be developing to talk and interact with my application. I'll be providing API keys to each of them, so that's not an issue.

Where I start getting confused is how to have the users on these sites authenticate to my application. It seems like a bad idea to have this external site store my user's account and password information; so, I guess I should have my JavaScript library include a login widget that asks for the user's account info for my application.

If authentication is successful there, since I'm working with a REST API, I'll need to store the token retrieved in a client side cookie or something so that the user doesn't need to login to my application again on every page of the external site. However, what happens if the user logs out of the external site, and then another user logs in from the same browser? As far as my JavaScript library is concerned, the old user would still be logged into my application, because the cookie/token would not have expired yet - how can I clear my cookie when the previous user's session ends? Or, am I completely off the right path here?

So, I'm thinking the process would be something like:

var token; // Some hashed string containing an expiration date and user id
var apiKey = '123abc';

// Read the cookie and check if it already contains the token
token = readCookie('token');
if (token == '') {
    // get username and password from user through some prompt

var request_data = {apiKey: apiKey, user: username, pass: password};
    $.post('https://service.com/api/user/login', request_data, function(data) {
        token = data;
        document.cookie = "token=" + token;
    });
}

var get_data = {apiKey: apiKey, token: token};
$.get('http://service.com/api/<object>', get_data, function(data) {
    // Do something with data
});

Sorry, there's several questions buried in here. I guess the main one is if I'm storing the token to a cookie, how do I ensure that it is cleared when the user logs off of the external application? Or, if I shouldn't be storing it to a cookie, how do I keep the client aware of the user's state?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dougai0138 2013-01-16 12:47
    关注

I suggest you to read this very good blog post about securing a RESTful API.

(In case that link doesn't work—it has already gone dead once and has to be retrieved from archive.org—I found what it seems to be a PDF render of this page accessible here: https://www.ida.liu.se/~TDDD97/labs/hmacarticle.pdf.)

Note: my answer is off-topic because the solution provided in the blog post above is not secure from a Javascript client. In fact, it explain mostly how to secure a REST API on the server side.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧