doutuo6048 2014-01-24 16:09
浏览 64
已采纳

在生产中使用Cakephp测试

I have a test suite for my cakephp web app using the cakephp phpunit wrapper provided in 2.x. I would love to merge my test suite into production and be able to test periodically in production via a test database. My issue is as followed:

CakePHP uses a file called test.php to run the test suite and index.php to run the site. I want to lock access to my test suite behind our administrative login, because I don't want anyone to be able to run my test suite on our site just by navigating to www.myapp.com/test.php

I cannot find any information about how to do this. Its possible that no one is doing this because this is a bad strategy that I have propose. If that is the case, could someone please direct me to a better cakephp testing strategy. Sorry, I'm new to building tests.

Thank you to anyone that can help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjianxi8439 2014-01-24 16:47
    关注

Don't use the web test suite but use the command line instead. See "Running tests from the command line".

cake test

Also running tests on a production system might not be a good idea either as it can put some load on the server and the site might respond very slow while the tests run.

If you run the tests via command line you can use the command "nice" and set how much CPU load the command you're going to execute is allowed to cause.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵