duanfu3634 2011-10-09 03:07
浏览 64

将内容部署到多个服务器(EC2)

I’ve been working on a cloud based (AWS EC2 ) PHP Web Application, and I’m struggling with one issue when it comes to working with multiple servers (all under an AWS Elastic Load Balancer). On one server, when I upload the latest files, they’re instantly in production across the entire application. But this isn’t true when using multiple servers – you have to upload files to each of them, every time you commit a change. This could work alright if you don’t update anything very often, or if you just have one or two servers. But what if you update the system multiple times in one week, across ten servers?

What I’m looking for is a way to ‘commit’ changes from our dev or testing server and have it ‘pushed’ out to all of our production servers immediately. Ideally the update would be applied to only one server at a time (even though it just takes a second or two per server) so the ELB will not send traffic to it while files are changing so as not to disrupt any production traffic that may be flowing to the ELB . What is the best way of doing this? One of my thoughts would be to use SVN on the dev server, but that doesn’t really ‘push’ to the servers. I’m looking for a process that takes just a few seconds to commit an update and subsequently begin applying it to servers. Also, for those of you familiar with AWS , what’s the best way to update an AMI with the latest updates so the auto-scaler always launches new instances with the latest version of the software?

There have to be good ways of doing this….can’t really picture sites like Facebook, Google, Apple, Amazon, Twitter, etc. going through and updating hundreds or thousands of servers manually and one by one when they make a change.

Thanks in advance for your help. I’m hoping we can find some solution to this problem….what has to be at least 100 Google searches by both myself and my business partner over the last day have proven unsuccessful for the most part in solving this problem.

Alex

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhun8647 2011-10-09 21:24
    关注

Have a good look at KwateeSDCM. It enables you to deploy files and software on any number of servers and, if needed, to customize server-specific parameters along the way. There's a post about deploying a web application on multiple tomcat instances but it's language agnostic and will work for PHP just as well as long as you have ssh enabled on your AWS servers.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗