doujilou3903
2015-11-17 21:44
浏览 217
已采纳

netbeans中的新laravel项目

My friends helped me to install composer, laravel I have also downloaded some laravel projects through SVN. I just wanted to start my own another laravel project. After hours spent on reading about it I honestly do not understand how to create a new laravel project in netbeans. After clicking new project there is option of chosing framework like zend or symphony but my laravel is not there. Could someone advide me please?

EDIT: I can see a lot of views on this topic so I will just say that it is only necessary to install composer, do everything according to laravels manual and only open the project through netbeans, not create it there directly.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我的朋友帮我安装了作曲家,laravel我也通过SVN下载了一些laravel项目。 我只想开始自己的另一个laravel项目。 花了几个小时阅读它我真的不明白如何在netbeans中创建一个新的laravel项目。 点击新项目后,可以选择像zend或symphony这样的chosing框架,但我的laravel不在那里。 有人可以告诉我吗?

编辑:我可以看到很多关于这个主题的观点,所以我只想说只需要安装作曲家,根据laravels手册和 只能通过netbeans打开项目,而不是直接在那里创建。

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufang2228 2015-11-17 23:13
    已采纳

If you read the Installation section from the Laravel Docs you'll see that you only need to run a couple of commands to create a new Laravel app. Open a terminal (command prompt if you're on Windows) and type the following commands:

1. Get the Laravel installer:

composer global require "laravel/installer=~1.1"

2. Go to the directory you want to install Laravel in:

cd path/to/directory

3. Then make sure you have added the composer vendor directory to the PATH system variable (instructions) by appending the following (of course, replace [username] in that path with your actual Windows username):

;C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Composer\vendor\bin\

4. Create a new Laravel:

laravel new myapp

The last command will create the app in path/to/directory/myapp. Then all you need to do is create a new project and selecting the source folder you just created your Laravel application in:

Setting up a PHP Project in the NetBeans IDE for PHP

点赞 打赏 评论
  • dongxian6741 2016-11-25 08:29

The above solution gave me a lot of errors and eventually I gave up, I've found a much cleaner way to setup a minimal Laravel application by using a seed project.

Tested in Netbeans 8.2 (I think it should work on all 8 versions).

1. Install Composer on your system
    2. Installer the Composer plugin for Netbeans (It's in the plugins menu, under the PHP category).
    3. New Project > PHP Application
    4. Go though the wizard, and setup your project. the last step should be named Composer
    5. In the last step, search (under Token:) for laravel
    6. Select laravel/laravel: The Laravel Framework. and move it to the selected frameworks on the right
    7. Click Finish, and you're Done!

enter image description here

点赞 打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题