douhuang9886 2011-11-10 16:39
浏览 14

我应该创建自己的购物车还是扩展现有的购物车?

I am developing an eCommerce site and we already have a site which displays the list of products/stock available for purchase. If the user adds the products to his cart he will be redirected to my site. In my site I have to handling the following workflow:

1. Shopping Cart
  2. Shippment Details
  3. Payment
  4. Order Processing.

I tried to use open source ecommerce packages like OpenCart, Magento, osCommerce, etc. But all of them have the product/catalog included in them. I don't want the product or catalog page. I only want the shipping cart page.

So I either I have to develop an ecommerce solution from scratch or tailor one of the open source ecommerce.

Would starting from scratch be better or tailoring a existing platform?

I plan to develop an open source cart using PHP (I am planning to use CodeIgniter).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufu3718 2011-11-10 17:29
    关注

This seems pretty complex.

Personally I would do it from scratch. This seems to be too much involved for a ecommerce facility to handle unless you are comfortable editing their own PHP files.

If you do choose to use a program like magento you could disable the shopping cart, so when the user goes to pay they will be redirected to your website.

To gather all of the customer information you will have to link your database to the magento database to gather the cart & stock information. Your website will need to find out which shopping basket to use (example basket_id 0001, basket_id 0002) as you will have many baskets on your magento database.

Once the order is complete you will have to write another script from your website to change the product stock.

I hope this makes sense to you, but I would try find a system that does this.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么