duancuan6466 2016-06-12 13:09
浏览 129
已采纳

转到http.Get,并发和“连接重置”

I have between 1000-2000 webpages to download from one server, and I am using go routines and channels to achieve a high efficiency. The problem is that every time I run my program up to 400 requests fail with the error "connection reset by peer". Rarely (maybe 1 out of 10 times), no requests fail.

What can I do to prevent this?

One thing that is interesting is that when I ran this program on a server in the same country as the server the website is hosted in, 0 requests failed, so I am guessing there is some problem with delay (as it is now running on a server on a different continent).

The code I am using is basically just a simple http.Get(url) request, no extra parameters or a custom client.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongnaota6386 2016-06-14 13:43
    关注

The message connection reset by peer indicates that the remote server sent an RST to forcefully close the connection, either deliberately as a mechanism to limit connections, or as a result of a lack of resources. Either way you are likely opening too many connections, or reconnecting too fast.

Starting 1000-2000 connections is parallel is rarely the most efficient way to download that many pages, especially if most or all are coming from a single server. If you test the throughput you will find an optimal concurrency level that is far lower.

You will also want to set the Transport.MaxIdleConnsPerHost to match your level of concurrency. If MaxIdleConnsPerHost is lower than the expected number of concurrent connections, the server connections will often be closed after a request, only to be immediately opened again -- this will slow your progress significantly and possibly reach connection limits imposed by the server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?