doulu8537 2014-05-26 14:24
浏览 3082
已采纳

如何在Golang中使用Jar文件?

Is it possible to use jar file class methods in Go code. If so than please forward me the link for the same. I have searched the same in

GoDoc/github.com/code.google

But there was no such package build.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doutenglou6588 2014-05-26 14:36
    关注

It's "possible" only in the extremely pedantic sense that you could theoretically write some sort of JVM environment in Go that can run JVM bytecode that happens to interact with memory allocated by Go.

In any practical sense, Java (and Scala etc) compile in completely different ways to Go and it's not feasible to do this. This is especially complicated by Go having its own runtime which complicates the inverse as well (running Go functions from Java).

If you need to communicate with Java code from Go, I advise looking into RPC, you can launch a Java program as a separate process and cooperatively call methods over your local network. This takes a little effort, but not very much. It's certainly easier than writing the framework to truly invoke Java methods from Go would be.

The other option is to invoke Java programs by using os/exec, having them output to a file or command line, and then reading in that output and parsing it, but that's a lot more fragile than RPC and prone to errors and security holes.

As Evan mentions in the comments, you can use the JNI (Java Native Interface) with a C entrypoint. So using Cgo you can launch the JVM and call Java code. This site seems to have a tutorial on how to set it up in C and C++. I'm not very familiar with using JNI from this direction so I can't really recommend it nor dissuade you from using it. It does introduce a C dependency into your build process though, so be aware of that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办