duanhe8280 2012-07-03 20:36
浏览 73
已采纳

Go数组的索引依据是什么?

I am some 'memory allocator' type code, by using an array and indexes rather than pointers. I'm hoping that the size of the index of the array is smaller than a pointer. I care because I am storing 'pointers' as integer indexes in an array rather than 64-bit pointers.

I can't see anything in the Go spec that says what an array is indexed by. Obviously it's some kind of integer. Passing very large values makes the runtime complain that I can't pass negative numbers, so I'm guessing that it's somehow cast to a signed integer. So is it an int32? I'm guessing it's not an int64 because I didn't touch the top bit (which would have been 2's compliment for a negative number).

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyin8623 2012-07-03 21:01
    关注

Arrays may be indexed by any integer type.

The Array types section of the Go Programming Language Specification says that in an array type definition,

The length is part of the array's type and must be a constant expression that evaluates to a non-negative integer value.

In an index expression such as a[x]:

x must be an integer value and 0 <= x < len(a)

But there is a limitation on the magnitude of an index; the description of Length and capacity says:

The built-in functions len and cap take arguments of various types and return a result of type int. The implementation guarantees that the result always fits into an int.

So the declared size of an array, or the index in an index expression, can be of any integer type (int, uint, uintptr, int8, int16, int32, int64, uint8, uint16, uint32, uint64), but it must be non-negative and within the range of type int (which is the same size as either int32 or int64 -- though it's a distinct type from either).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 系统 24h2 专业工作站版,浏览文件夹的图库,视频,图片之类的怎样删除?
  • ¥15 怎么把512还原为520格式
  • ¥15 MATLAB的动态模态分解出现错误,以CFX非定常模拟结果为快照
  • ¥15 求高通平台Softsim调试经验
  • ¥15 canal如何实现将mysql多张表(月表)采集入库到目标表中(一张表)?
  • ¥15 wpf ScrollViewer实现冻结左侧宽度w范围内的视图
  • ¥15 栅极驱动低侧烧毁MOSFET
  • ¥30 写segy数据时出错3
  • ¥100 linux下qt运行QCefView demo报错
  • ¥50 F1C100S下的红外解码IR_RX驱动问题