down100009 2018-12-16 22:24
浏览 728
已采纳

如何使用Golang设置DPI?

Golang image package is very handy to some extent but lack the support to set DPI of an image. I checked the file header of generated file, FF D8 FF DB which looks like jpeg raw. AFAIK, raw doesn't come with DPI like what jfif has. So here's my question, how to set DPI of the generated image? Or how to convert a raw to jfif, from which I know I can edit a specific bit of the file to set DPI? Previously I embedded an AdvancedBatchConverter executable in my app and used exec.Command(fmt.Sprintf("%s/AdvancedBatchConverter/abc.exe", cwd), outputFile, "/jfif", fmt.Sprintf("/convert=%s", jfifFileName)) to do the trick, but really, disgusted by it every time I looked at the code.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donvo24600 2019-01-25 05:17
    关注

I believe you're looking for the exif values XResolution and YResolution

My understanding is the native jpeg encoder doesn't have any options for exif data.

https://github.com/dsoprea/go-exif will let you modify the exif data.

Additionally I believe if you first write the jpeg to a bytes.Buffer or similar and then append the exif you can do the entire thing in memory without flushing to disk first.

I hope that helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在若依框架下实现人脸识别
  • ¥15 网络科学导论,网络控制
  • ¥100 安卓tv程序连接SQLSERVER2008问题
  • ¥15 利用Sentinel-2和Landsat8做一个水库的长时序NDVI的对比,为什么Snetinel-2计算的结果最小值特别小,而Lansat8就很平均
  • ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同