duanlinghe8417 2017-03-13 17:37
浏览 73
已采纳

appengine随机提供旧文件

I'm currently using Google Appengine to host a website with Golang as the backend. I have a custom domain setup and (sometimes) it works perfectly fine. My website requires some css and js files from the server. These were served perfectly in the past but now it randomly stops working. Both on the "mydomain.de" and on the "myapp.appspot.com" domains. Sometimes it works on the normal domain and then it works on the other and sometimes even on both. But if I reload the site after a couple of minutes it just shows me an old index.html file (that I have removed days ago).

Did someone experience this problem in the past and does anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtcaw02086 2017-03-14 05:32
    关注

Have you ruled out your browser cache as the source of the problem? If after getting a stale version, shift-reload (assuming Chrome or Firefox) brings up the desired version, then look into how to do "cache busting" for css and js, and check the app.yaml doc for how to set expiration times on static assets (assuming your index.html is static).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题
  • ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面