doujichan1399 2018-12-04 06:08
浏览 182
已采纳

如何获取Dep确保删除未使用的Go文件,依赖项或软件包

When adding new dependencies using dep ensure -add <package> I see dep adding the complete repository of the package, instead of just the parts I require.

For example I added aws-sdk-go and dep ensure put 87MB of files into my vendors folder, even though I only use the AWS Secrets Manager service.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsgixl5195 2018-12-04 06:08
    关注

To resolve this you need to define [prune] settings which determine what files and directories can be deemed unnecessary, and thus automatically removed from vendor/.

The following options are currently available:

• unused-packages indicates that files from directories that do not appear in the package import graph should be pruned
    • non-go prunes files that are not used by Go
    • go-tests prunes Go test files

Out of an abundance of caution, dep non-optionally preserves files that may have legal significance.

Pruning options are disabled by default. However, generating a Gopkg.toml via dep init will add lines to enable go-tests and unused-packages prune options at the root level.

[prune]
      go-tests = true
      unused-packages = true

The same prune options can be defined per-project. An additional name field is required and, as with [[constraint]] and [[override]], should be a source root, not just any import path.

[prune]
      non-go = true

[[prune.project]]
        name = "github.com/project/name"
        go-tests = true
        non-go = false

Almost all projects will be fine without setting any project-specific rules, and enabling the following pruning rules globally:

[prune]
      unused-packages = true
      go-tests = true

It is usually safe to set non-go = true, as well. However, as dep only has a clear model for the role played by Go files, and non-Go files necessarily fall outside that model, there can be no comparable general definition of safety.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码