doumenshi1475 2017-11-01 18:36
浏览 325
已采纳

是什么导致Kubernetes API服务器无法编写客户端CA configmap?

I'm experiencing that the Kubernetes API server fails to start during cluster bootstrapping with the following error log, apparently due to being unable to initialize its "client CA configmap":

E1029 14:35:56.211083       5 client_ca_hook.go:78] Timeout: request did not complete within allowed duration
F1029 14:35:56.211121       5 hooks.go:126] PostStartHook “ca-registration” failed: unable to initialize client CA configmap: timed out waiting for the condition

It seems to happen here in the Kubernetes source code. What might cause this error?

See the full log here.

Update: It seems that my etcd cluster isn't accessible from master nodes, even though the same command works from etcd member machines:

$ sudo ETCDCTL_API=3 etcdctl --cacert=/opt/tectonic/tls/etcd-client-ca.crt \
--cert=/opt/tectonic/tls/etcd-client.crt --key=/opt/tectonic/tls/etcd-client.key \
--endpoints=https://coreos-testing-etcd-0.socialfoodie.club:2379 \
endpoint health
https://coreos-testing-etcd-0.socialfoodie.club:2379 is unhealthy: failed to connect: grpc: timed out when dialing
Error:  unhealthy cluster
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpqjvoq9033 2017-11-04 08:59
    关注

I found out that despite the cryptic error message in the API server, the cause is that it can't write to the etcd cluster. The reason was that the API server was configured with a different client certificate authority than what the etcd cluster was using, due to a timing issue wrt. copying certificates in my Terraform cluster setup. I figured out that the CA was the problem by using curl to contact the etcd cluster instead of etcdctl, as it gave a clear error message.

Thanks to @johnharris85 for suggesting etcd connectivity being an issue!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机