douzhi9939 2014-08-30 04:01
浏览 40
已采纳

一个功能开启类型vs许多类型的功能

Given the following struct Foo and goal of handling multiple types (where Handle could be Read, Write, etc.). I understand that we lose compile-time type checks when we use the empty interface, though aside from this, what are the pros and cons of each? Finally, what is the most idiomatic way to achieve this?

package main

type Foo struct {
    A int
    B string
}

//Handle all types with switch
func (f *Foo) Handle(obj interface{}) {

switch obj := obj.(type) {
    case int:
        //do int stuff...
        f.A + obj
    case string:
        //do string stuff...
        f.B + obj
    default:
        panic("Unknown type")
    }
}

//Handle each type individually
func (f *Foo) HandleInt(i int) {
    //do int stuff...
    f.A + i
}
func (f *Foo) HandleString(s string) {
    //do string stuff...
    f.B + s
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujumiao5024 2014-08-30 06:55
    关注

The empty interface is necessary if you're going to handle user-defined types via reflect. That's fmt.Printf, json.Encode, and binary.Write's reason for accepting it. In terms of the Merkle tree scenario you posted about earlier, where you're hashing things, you'd use an empty interface if your Hash() had a reflect-based fallback for hashing user-created structs.

Specific methods probably make more sense if you're only going to provide methods for a few key types ([]byte, string, whatever). Besides compile-time checking, the function list serves as documentation of what you can hash. On the other hand, if there are, like, a dozen-plus types you want to hash--think all the (u)int types and slices of them--I think I'd use an interface{} just for the sake of an uncluttered API unless you absolutely needed the very best performance, but I don't think there's a clear consensus one way or the other.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)