doujiang9887 2018-02-09 21:55
浏览 108
已采纳

未应用CSS文件

I'm trying to build a web-app using Buffalo but I'm having a difficult time figuring out why my site.css file is not being applied.

The error that I am getting on Chrome is:

Refused to apply style from 'http://localhost:3000/assets/css/site.css' because its MIME type ('text/plain') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

I've tried looking through the docs for how Buffalo manages assets, and it says:

Any assets placed in the /assets folder will be copied to the "distribution" automatically, and can be found at /assets/path/to/asset.

My code where I link the stylesheet looks like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/assets/css/site.css" />

Any ideas as to what else I could be missing?

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougan6402 2018-02-10 02:47
    关注

That means your server is not responding to requests for this css file with the appropriate MIME type. You can demonstrate that by requesting the CSS file and viewing the raw response (in your browser's developer tools, or via cURL, for example). What you want to see is:

text/css

But, given the error, what you will see is text/plain

According to Buffalo documentation:

By default the asset pipeline is configured to use .scss files, with /assets/css/application.scss as the main entry point. This, of course, can be changed.

I suggest you adopt the default scheme and use SCSS, and use the Buffalo asset helper:

stylesheetTag - This helper will generate a style tag for the requested CSS file. Example: <%= stylesheetTag("application.css") %> would return something like <link href="/assets/application.bd76587ded82386f388f.css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet" />

but if you don't wish to do that you could look into alternative configurations for serving CSS files with Buffalo, or into getting around Buffalo and serving CSS files without it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器