doude4201 2018-08-02 12:57
浏览 770
已采纳

Windows上的Golang初学者:系统找不到指定的文件

Only just now starting with golang, with only a small amount of programming experience before this. I'm trying to create a script that will summarize certain things from a csv file, but I haven't even gotten past testing out file reading yet.

I was having trouble reading the excel files, and kept getting the "System cannot find file specified" error. So I thought I'd see if I could at least get it to read a simple text file, using an example from golangbot, which looks like this:

package main

import (
    "fmt"
    "io/ioutil"
)

func main() {
    data, err := ioutil.ReadFile("test.txt")
    if err != nil {
        fmt.Println("File reading error", err)
        return
    }
    fmt.Println("Contents of file:", string(data))
}

That simple. The text file is located within the same folder (in %USERPROFILE%/go/src, and /go/ is my GOPATH) as the actual code file I'm attempting to run, and yes, it is called "test.txt". Yet, every attempt to run gives me the same error message, that the system cannot find the specified file (test.txt).

Running any other kind of .go file or building one from this location works just fine. I'm seen others with this error, but it seemed like it was always to do with the GOPATH being set wrong.

I'm frustrated that I even have to ask about something like this, but it's all I could think of right now. Is there something wrong with the locations of my files or the GOPATH itself, or is this something different?

Thank you

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqkxo44488 2018-08-06 08:23
    关注

Welp, the problem was solved. Turns out, the actual name of the txt file was test.txt.txt. Thanks to notepad and my own lack of awareness.

Bit embarrassing, really. Changing the name worked.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器