doufan1363 2018-03-01 23:41
浏览 211
已采纳

在GoLang中执行bash shell函数?

We have a large collection of shell functions for various uses that are added to our .bash_profiles and we use on a daily basis. We call the functions like regular binaries.

I am trying to call these same shell functions from inside a GoLang app but it cannot find them as it's obviously running in a different context and can't find these in my $PATH.

The error is: exec: "finderx": executable file not found in $PATH

Does anyone know how to execute shell commands from a GoLang app in the same context as the terminal it's running in? or maybe to re-source them some how I don't want to have to re-implement these functions if possible.
I'd like to just call them as we do from scripts to ease the transition period. We will be gradually moving everything across to Go, but for now, we have to live with the shell functions

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dounai7148 2018-03-02 01:51
    关注

I guess you can simply invoke bash -l -c 'your alias function'. Just make sure that your .bash_aliases or another dotfile with your functions is sourced from .bashrc(which, by the way, should be sourced from .bash_profile, as non-interactive login shell doesn't read .bashrc).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 R语言 拟时序分析降维图如何减少分支
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群