douqiaotong8682 2015-12-16 12:25
浏览 29
已采纳

无切片与空切片和无值比较

I have read some text regarding nil slice vs empty slice. I believe I have some basic understanding of the differences between them.

Summary of my understanding: var instance []Type is nil slice and instance == nil returns true; while instance:=[]Type{} is empty slice and instance != nil

However this particular instance still puzzles me.

Please look at the link below for code. My question is the last 2 cases. https://play.golang.org/p/udyHoOlSeP

Suppose I want to compare two slices, renamed type and interface matching and all. The instance where a receiver can be nil, even though it's not defined as copy by value; while the argument is copied by value, seems to be non-nil as long as the argument is not untyped.

In the last 2 cases, receiver has been identified as nil while argument is being processed by := so it becomes an empty slice. (But the other == nil also reports false...) How can I fix this to satisfy the following requirement?

nilslice.Equals(nilslice) // -> true

Further, I tried to define another interface comparing to pointers of interface but failed. Compiler complains that

cannot use p (type *AnotherNullable) as type *PointerComparable in argument to AnotherNullable(nil).Equals: *PointerComparable is pointer to interface, not interface https://play.golang.org/p/wYO1GKcBds

How can I fix that?

EDIT: Thanks to @zippoxer for all the insights. I learned a lot. I hope new readers too, please don't forget to check out @zippoxer's comment in the answer too!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhunqiu4841 2015-12-16 12:50
    关注

First, you don't need a pointer to an interface. An interface is already a pointer. See Go: What's the meaning of interface{}?

Just change the Equals method to accept a PointerComparable instead of a *PointerComparable. Equals will accept an interface instead of a pointer to an interface, but you can still pass a pointer to a slice/whatever to it. See https://play.golang.org/p/e_Gtq2oAFA

Second, the receiver Nullable isn't an interface, while the argument you pass to Equals is an interface. That would explain why the Nullable receiver stays nil and the Comparable argument isn't nil although it's underlying slice is. The thing is, the Comparable argument is an interface that points to something, so whatever it points to, it won't be nil.

This code explains the problem:

var a interface{}
    fmt.Println(a == nil) // true, the interface doesn't point to anything
    var someNilSlice []int
    fmt.Println(someNilSlice == nil) // true, just some nil slice
    a = someNilSlice
    fmt.Println(a == nil) // false, now the interface does point to something

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录