dqblm40280 2016-09-06 17:53
浏览 178
已采纳

net.Pipe的Golang io.Reader用法

The problem I'm trying to solve is using io.Reader and io.Writer in a net application without using bufio and strings as per the examples I've been able to find online. For efficiency I'm trying to avoid the memcopys those imply.

I've created a test application using net.Pipe on the play area (https://play.golang.org/p/-7YDs1uEc5). There is a data source and sink which talk through a net.Pipe pair of connections (to model a network connection) and a loopback on the far end to reflect the data right back at us.

The program gets as far as the loopback agent reading the sent data, but as far as I can see the write back to the connection locks; it certainly never completes. Additionally the receiver in the Sink never receives any data whatsoever.

I can't figure out why the write cannot proceed as it's wholly symmetrical with the path that does work. I've written other test systems that use bi-directional network connections but as soon as I stop using bufio and ReadString I encounter this problem. I've looked at the code of those and can't see what I've missed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhaodang0403 2016-09-06 19:02
    关注

The issue is on line 68:

data_received := make([]byte, 0, count)

This line creates a slice with length 0 and capacity count. The call to Read does not read data because the length is 0. The call to Write blocks because the data is never read.

Fix the issue by changing the line to:

data_received := make([]byte, count)

playground example

Note that "Finished Writing" may not be printed because the program can exit before dataSrc finishes executing.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配