douchong4730 2016-08-23 14:43
浏览 55
已采纳

GAE数据存储(Golang):添加新的数据库字段时的过滤查询

I'm running a GAE Golang application that's working with datastore. I have a struct which translates to a DB model on datastore, and I have added a new field to the struct, call it NewField (type string)

Existing instances ("rows" in the DB) for this struct have this NewField missing of course, which is expected.

I'm looking to create a query that will return all instances with where this NewField is missing (the existing instances).

This is what I tried:

q := datastore.NewQuery("MyModel")
q = q.Filter("NewField =", "")

However this doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongwu9972 2016-08-23 14:47
    关注

The bad news is that you can't.

Every query on GAE Datastore operates on an index. Since you just added the new property, existing entities without that property will not be in any indices (that includes that property). What you would need is to loop over entities with no index records, but that is not possible.

Your best bet is to query all entities, and do the filtering / update manually in Go code, where the NewField field has the zero value. Once you re-save existing entities, the new property will get indexed, and you will be able to search / filter by that property in the future.

If by any chance your entities store the creation time or last updated time (in a property), then you may use that: filter by last updated time to list only entities where the timestamp is less than the time when you added the new property to your Go model.

Another option (for future changes) is to add a "version" property to your entities. Whenever you perform a model update, increment the version for new entities. And you can always query entities with old versions (or with a specific version).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口