doupeng6890 2019-04-17 14:42
浏览 57

按顺序并发执行作业

"What?" you ask, "That title doesn't make any sense."

Consider the following: enter image description here Jobs with different ids may be processed asynchronously but jobs with the same id should be processed synchronously and in order from the queue.

My current implementation creates a go routine to handle the jobs for each specific id and looks something like this:

func FanOut() chan<- *Job {
    channel := make(chan *Job)
    routines = make(map[string]chan<- *Job)
    go func() {
        for j := range channel {
            r, found := routines[j.id]
            if !found {
                r = Routine()
                routines[j.id] = r
            }
            r <- j
        }
    }()
    return channel
}

This appears to work well (in current testing) but the creation of thousands of go routines might not be the best approach? Additionally the fan out code blocks unless a buffered channel is used.

Rather than a collection of go routines (above) I'm considering using a collection of sync.Mutex. The idea would be to have a pool of go routines which must first establish a lock on the mutex corresponding to the job id.

Are there any existing Go patterns suited to handling these requirements?

Is there a better approach?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqxafj6830 2019-04-17 22:44
    关注

Create a channel for each ID - perhaps a slice of channels or a map (indexed by ID). Each channel would have a go-routine that processes the jobs for that ID in order. Simple.

I wouldn't worry about creating too many go-routines. And I wouldn't use mutex - without getting into too much detail using channels and go-routines allows each job to only be processed by one go-routine at a time and avoids possibility of data races.

BTW I only added this as an answer as I am not permitted to add comments (yet?).

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序