dsgffz2579 2018-07-28 06:04
浏览 110

使用GoLang后端反应JS Rest API安全性

I have built a ReactJS Frontend with GoLang Backend. All the data is being requested/sent by ReactJS from/to Golang Backend using Rest APIs.

I am quite confused on what will the best way to secure my API requests so that one does not pro-grammatically hit my backend server and make undesired changes. Any advice will be really appreciated.

I have been exploring JWT tokens and CSRF tokens but am not going anywhere with how to exactly implement it in my application due to my lack of expertise in the API security domain.

Some further details about my application are:

1. The frontend and backend server are separate.
  2. The frontend server is using Nginx to serve the static files.
  3. A new token should be generated everytime the page is opened and it should be valid for no more than 8 minutes.

Please suggest to me what would be the best way to secure my rest APIs given the structure of my application.

P.S.: There is no login or any other mechanism for this page which would establish the authenticity of the user.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dosin84644 2018-07-28 07:36
    关注

I would suggest using JWT for API security as your token expiry time is short enough.

• https://github.com/dgrijalva/jwt-go --> Use this package to generate token in backend and set expiry time and claims as per your need. Your claims can have granular control(Auth layer) too based on roles.
    • Send this token to your front end from login or any endpoint which is the gateway to your API.
    • Store the token in local storage/https cookie as per your wish at your front end.
    • With every API call which needed to be secured send this token in header, validate this token at back-end using the library mentioned above.
    • Challenge will be to invalidate these tokens on forgot or reset password/logout. You can use blacklist token technique by keeping them in redis/db and flushing them regularly with cron.
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用