duanbage2161 2016-09-18 16:35
浏览 343

如何使用Redis将数据库行更新排队以每n秒发生一次

I have a nosql database rows of two types:

• Rows that are essentially counters with a high number of updates per second. It doesn't matter if these updates are done in a batch once every n seconds (where n is say 2 seconds).
  • Rows that contain tree-like structures, and each time the row is updated the tree structure has to be updated. Updating the tree structure each time is expensive, it would be better to do it as a batch job once every n seconds.

This is my plan and then I will explain the part I am struggling to execute and whether I need to move to something like RabbitMQ.

Each row has a unique id which I use as the key for redis. Redis can easily do loads of counter increments no problem. As for the tree structure, each update for the row can use the string append command to appen json instructions on how to modify the existing tree in the database.

This is the tricky part

I want to ensure each row gets updated every n seconds. There will be a large amount of redis keys getting updated.

This was my plan. Have three queues: pre-processing, processing, dead

By default every key is placed in the pre-processing queue when the command for a database update comes in. After exactly n seconds move each key/value which has been there for n seconds to the processing queue (don't know how to do this efficiently and concurrently). Now n seconds have passed, it doesn't matter which order the processing queue is done in and I can have any consumers racing through them. And I will have a dead queue in case tasks keep failing for some reason.

Is there a better way to do this? Is what I am thinking of possible?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
    • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
    • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
    • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
    • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
    • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
    • ¥100 set_link_state
    • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
    • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
    • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败