dsa1234569 2014-01-27 03:40
浏览 340
已采纳

在Go中,reflect.SliceOf()的反函数是什么?

In Go, reflect.SliceOf() makes a Type representing a slice of the given Type:

SliceOf returns the slice type with element type t. For example, if t represents int, SliceOf(t) represents []int.

However, I already have a Type for []int but want to get a Type for int. Is there an easy way to do that? (Note, I'm using int as an example. In reality, all I know is I have a slice, and I need to find what Type each element of the slice is.)

I'm trying to populate a slice of bool, int, float, or string, from a []string using reflection... here's the relevant piece:

numElems := len(req.Form["keyName"])
if structField.Kind() == reflect.Slice && numElems > 0 {
    slice := reflect.MakeSlice(structField.Type(), numElems, numElems)
    for i := 0; i < numElems; i++ {
        // I have some other code here to fill out the slice
    }
}

But in order to fill out the slice, I need to know the type of the slice I'm filling out...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanshan1977 2014-01-27 03:54
    关注

In your case, you already have the element type: structField.Type(). You can use reflect.New(t).Elem() to get an "editable" reflect.Value of a type. Once you've populated that value, you can call slice.Index(i).Set(...) to assign that value into the resulting slice.

To answer the letter of your question though, if you do have a slice and need to populate it, say you have a reflect.Type of a []int, then you can call .Elem() to get the reflect.Type for int.

See the Type documentation for the methods you can call on a Type.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?