普通网友 2017-03-14 20:51
浏览 725

使用go build CGO_ENABLED交叉编译-警告:未找到libudev.so.1

I am trying to cross-compile a Golang application for a Raspberry Pi with CGO_ENABLED=1 due to a libusb dependency

During compilation I get the error:

arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: warning: libudev.so.1, needed by /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

I have tried multiple variations of the command below with no luck:

CGO_ENABLED=1 GOARCH=arm GOARM=7 PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc CXX=arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ go build -x -ldflags '-extld=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -rpath=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -ludev'

When I run the build with the -x flag I get the verbose output, and it kinda looks like its failing whilst building the src/net package:

cd /usr/local/go/src/net
/usr/local/go/pkg/tool/linux_amd64/cgo -dynpackage net -dynimport $WORK/net/_obj/_cgo_.o -dynout $WORK/net/_obj/_cgo_import.go
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -I . -fPIC -marm -pthread -fmessage-length=0 -fdebug-prefix-map=$WORK=/tmp/go-build -gno-record-gcc-switches -o $WORK/net/_obj/_all.o $WORK/net/_obj/_cgo_export.o $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_linux.cgo2.o $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_resnew.cgo2.o $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_socknew.cgo2.o $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_unix.cgo2.o -g -O2 -Wl,-r -nostdlib -Wl,--build-id=none
/usr/local/go/pkg/tool/linux_amd64/compile -o $WORK/net.a -trimpath $WORK -p net -buildid 9e58c94d1ddeba63666a35ecee9409056baf5d3c -D _/usr/local/go/src/net -I $WORK -pack ./addrselect.go ./conf.go ./dial.go ./dnsclient.go ./dnsclient_unix.go ./dnsconfig_unix.go ./dnsmsg.go ./fd_mutex.go ./fd_poll_runtime.go ./fd_posix.go ./fd_unix.go ./file.go ./file_unix.go ./hook.go ./hook_cloexec.go ./hook_unix.go ./hosts.go ./interface.go ./interface_linux.go ./ip.go ./iprawsock.go ./iprawsock_posix.go ./ipsock.go ./ipsock_posix.go ./lookup.go ./lookup_unix.go ./mac.go ./net.go ./nss.go ./parse.go ./pipe.go ./port.go ./port_unix.go ./sendfile_linux.go ./sock_cloexec.go ./sock_linux.go ./sock_posix.go ./sockopt_linux.go ./sockopt_posix.go ./sockoptip_linux.go ./sockoptip_posix.go ./tcpsock.go ./tcpsock_posix.go ./tcpsockopt_posix.go ./tcpsockopt_unix.go ./udpsock.go ./udpsock_posix.go ./unixsock.go ./unixsock_posix.go ./writev_unix.go $WORK/net/_obj/_cgo_gotypes.go $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_linux.cgo1.go $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_resnew.cgo1.go $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_socknew.cgo1.go $WORK/net/_obj/cgo_unix.cgo1.go $WORK/net/_obj/_cgo_import.go
# github.com/resin-io/edge-node-manager/vendor/github.com/kylelemons/gousb/usb
/tools/arm-bcm2708/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-raspbian-x64/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.8.3/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: warning: libudev.so.1, needed by /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_monitor_filter_add_match_subsystem_devtype@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_monitor_enable_receiving@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_enumerate_scan_devices@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_new@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_device_get_devnode@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_enumerate_new@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_list_entry_get_name@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_enumerate_add_match_subsystem@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_device_get_sysname@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_enumerate_get_list_entry@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_device_new_from_syspath@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_monitor_new_from_netlink@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_monitor_receive_device@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_device_unref@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_enumerate_unref@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_monitor_get_fd@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_list_entry_get_next@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_monitor_unref@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `clock_gettime@GLIBC_2.17'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_unref@LIBUDEV_183'
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so: undefined reference to `udev_device_get_action@LIBUDEV_183'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

The strange thing is that the compiler can find /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so and if I do ls -al in that directory libudev.so is also present. Both files linking back to /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     41 Jan  7 04:14 libudev.so -> /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libudev.so.1.5.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 105464 Jun 16  2014 libusb-1.0.a
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     44 Jun 16  2014 libusb-1.0.so -> /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so.0.1.0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root   4096 Mar 15 14:48 pkgconfig

/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/pkgconfig contains:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  513 Jan  7 04:13 libudev.pc
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  332 Jun 16  2014 libusb-1.0.pc

Finally, running file shows both libusb and libudev to be the correct architecture:

/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.so.0.1.0: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, BuildID[sha1]=7d7b487c91042c1f254b39516b4aeabedfb828fc, stripped
/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libudev.so.1.5.0: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, BuildID[sha1]=334f4f0d8b1222a324ccd0827c1613fdd1e2ec15, stripped
  • 写回答

1条回答

• dsdzz04802 2017-03-15 02:34
    关注

The path of libudev.so.1 is error.

It should be in one of these directories:

./arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib
    ./arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/lib
    ./arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/lib

But I am sorry that I forget which directory is right. So you can try to copy libudev.so.1 to all of these directories.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用