douyouzheng2209 2019-08-05 14:55
浏览 91
已采纳

API网关请求中的GoLang AWS Lambda函数缺失主体

I'm using an AWS Lambda function to handle a request from an AWS API Gateway call. I'm sending a payload on the request, and I can verify in CloudWatch that the payload is being passed from the gateway to the lambda function. However, the body of the request is null inside my Lambda function.

I looked at this question: AWS Lambda Go function not getting request body when called via API GW

I am trying to replicate the answer there by using this library: https://github.com/aws/aws-lambda-go/blob/master/events/apigw.go, but I'm still not able to get the request body.

Here is my Lambda code:

package main

import (
    "context"
    "fmt"

"github.com/aws/aws-lambda-go/events"
    "github.com/aws/aws-lambda-go/lambda"
)

func handleRequest(ctx context.Context, request events.APIGatewayProxyRequest) (events.APIGatewayProxyResponse, error) {

fmt.Println("Body")
    fmt.Println(request.Body)

fmt.Printf("Processing request data for request %s.
", request.RequestContext.RequestID)

fmt.Printf("Processing request data for request %s.
", request.RequestContext.RequestID)
    fmt.Printf("Body size = %d.
", len(request.Body))

fmt.Println("Headers:")
    for key, value := range request.Headers {
        fmt.Printf("    %s: %s
", key, value)
    }

return events.APIGatewayProxyResponse{Body: request.Body, StatusCode: 200}, nil
}

func main() {
    lambda.Start(handleRequest)
}

I'm expecting to see some data after "Body" in Cloudwatch, but there is nothing.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douye9175 2019-08-06 12:48
    关注

The code in the original question is correct. The second argument to the handleRequest is of the type APIGatewayProxyRequest. In API Gateway, I was sending a normal request, not a proxy request. I redeployed my API Gateway route as a proxy request and got the request body I was expecting. I'm still not really sure whether my original request was failing to send the body, or if the structure of a normal request passed into the handleRequest function is different from that of a proxy request and so the APIGatewayProxyRequest type was unable to parse its body.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突