dongnaosuan5407 2018-12-21 20:36
浏览 54
已采纳

是否有将包装拆分成模块化组件的标准做法?

I'm working on a library with multiple layers of functionality. I want developers to be able to import only the parts they need, ie mylib-core, mylib-feature1, mylib-feature2, etc. Each lives in its own git repo. I'd also like to provide a simple mylib package which exposes a default set of functionality which is useful for developers new to the library. See d3.js version 4+ for something very similar to what I'm trying to accomplish.

The problems I've run into are

1. Apparently you can't share a package name between packages. This is a problem because it would be nice to import all the desired repos and then simply have everything available under the mylib name.

2. I don't see an obvious way to re-export functionality, in order to build the default mylib package.

Are there good solutions or a more idomatic go way to accomplish what I'm shooting for?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtiandexue123456 2018-12-21 21:44
    关注

Answering your question, there is no idiomatic way of doing what you want. It is common in JavaScript to import a library and export its members without interference. This is not the case in Golang.

I advise you to host your whole library under a single repo, and split the functionality to packages. The Go compiler will only compile and use the imported packages.

And a tip for the future, Go is very different than almost any other language you previously know

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系