go func() { 
        fmt.Println("2")
        defer fmt.Println("-2")
        time.Sleep(9 * time.Second)
    }()
    time.Sleep(1 * time.Second)
    fmt.Println("3")
}

Produces the output: 1 2 3 -1 But I would've thought the goroutine's defer would have been called to produce: 1 2 3 -2 -1

In my actual code my goroutine is blocked on a websocket... I suppose I could send a shutdown signal but I haven't yet figured out how to do a wait-on-multiple-objects kind of thing (if it can actually be done in go). I'm currently solving my problem by hoisting the deferred -2 into the main scope.

Is there some trick to defer placement I'm not doing right?

http://play.golang.org/p/qv8UEuF2Rb

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dream_life5200 2013-11-03 08:56
    关注

(I don't have enough reps to comment?)

Yes, the issue is with goroutine scheduling and is platform dependent. Use runtime.Gosched at the end of the function with the goroutine to ensure it gets some cputime. Presently on x86_64 linux, the code below will produce "3" but without Gosched it produces "1":

No. That's not the issue, and that only solves it by co-incidence(via an implementation detail). As has already been hinted at in goroutine's defer not called when main scope ends . Your code is racy and you must therefore explicitly synchronize the goroutines. The simplest way is to to use a channel or a waitgroup http://golang.org/pkg/sync/#WaitGroup . Which option is more appropriate depends on what you're doing. If all you want to do is wait for some result, then have the gorutine send its result on the channel and you simply wait for it. If you just want to wait for a number of goroutines, then use a waitgroup.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错