dpo15099 2018-01-09 11:23
浏览 54

在VM中运行go-bindata会导致输入/输出错误?

I am running go-bindata in my VM. It seems to prompt an input/output error, without any further description. However when i run the same go-bindata on my host OS, there is absolutely no error. What am i missing here?

Steps:

1) Use an oracle virtualbox VM . Enable networking and start the vm. Download the go-bindata and check if it is installed . You can do so by checking the help menu(go-bindata -h) or the version(go-bindata -version). I get a proper help menu and version 3.1.0 when i do that.

2) Now power off the vm, disable the networking and start the vm again.
3) run go-bindata now( or again you can just do go-bindata -h or go-bindata -version). I am getting an error here. 

-bash: /path/to/bin/go-bindata: Input/output error

There is no more description after that. I checked the /var/log/dmesg but i see no bad blocks issue there as well.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dragonpeng200811111 2018-01-10 14:34
    关注

This got resolved. Issue is when you have bad blocks on disk, you tend to get this input/output error. But this error can come for so many reasons. So it's hard to tell what's the exact cause of it, but in my case i tried doing a lot of trial and error stuff to get a hold of it and turns out the VM needed to be restarted by sending a shutdown signal and not powering off the machine. You get those options easily while closing an Oracle VirtualBox machine. Thanks :)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
  • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
  • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入
  • ¥20 XP系统在重新启动后进不去桌面,一直黑屏。
  • ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图